Return Merchandise Authorization ( RMA ) Policy & Procedures
COVERAGE: This limited warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. In order to qualify for warranty service, an original or copy of a sales receipt from the original HeadCase purchase is required. This limited warranty does NOT cover any products purchased through online auction websites or products not purchased directly from HeadCase. Online sales auction confirmations are NOT accepted for warranty verification. No warranty for International purchases.(Some international bottle caps are difficult to open)
WHAT DO WE COVER? HeadCase warrants that this product (the “Product”) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of 30 days from the original purchase date (“Limited Warranty Period”). If you are to receive a credit or a refund it can take up to 15 days to received or for the credit to show on your account. HeadCase also reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking or refuse any return.
WE DO NOT COVER:
• Normal wear and tear of Product use
• Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
• Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
• Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
• Product that has been modified or altered
• Any product that is not manufactured by HeadCase (including, without limitation, any non-HeadCase product that is used in connection with the Product)
******Custom orders are Not Returnable.********
******International Orders are Not Returnable********
Warranty Service Return Policy
If you believe your HeadCase product has become defective during the warranty period, please contact HeadCase Customer Support. They will help you determine the best way to proceed and will provide you with a Customer Care ID and further instructions. Contact us here.
After you have received your RMA number and are ready to ship or deliver the product back to HeadCase, please:
1. Package the product securely in it's original packaging. HeadCase will not be responsible for damage due to shipping.
2. Ship ONLY the product(s) for which the RMA number has been issued for. HeadCase will not be responsible for unauthorized returned product in any way, especially but not limited to non-HeadCase products.
3. Please mark the shipping box on three sides with the RMA number. Your Customer Care Ticket ID is NOT an RMA number. Any and all shipments missing a legible and correct RMA number marked outside the package will be refused and HeadCase will not be responsible for them.
4. Products are required to be shipped Postage or Freight paid to HeadCase within fifteen (15) days of issuance of RMA Number. HeadCase reserves the right to cancel without notice any RMA number for which the product has not been received within 15 days of Authorization issuance. Per our policy, shipments without a current and proper RMA number will be refused. ALL RMA's are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
5. We recommend you purchase insurance for the value of the product against shipping damage. Please remember that you are responsible for the product until we receive it. HeadCase will not be responsible for and does not warrant against damage of any kind incurred prior to our receipt of the product. In our experience, shipping carriers will also not be held responsible for shipping damage in cases where packing was insufficient or insurance has not been purchased.
6. Please note that HeadCase will not accept or be responsible for returns without prior approval and an RMA number, or for returns that do not conform to our RMA Policies and Warranty requirements. We reserve the right to refuse such shipments or return them to you at your expense.